Why Vote Yes?
Stand together for our community and schools. Your vote matters!
What is the difference in this Budget?
- It's lower -- 1st budget
tax levy reduced more than $1.3 million
- BOE eliminated "Wellness Center" from budget
- Revised budget below NYS tax cap offering a nearly flat increase from last year (0.012%)
aside from increased state-mandated pension cuts
- Offers the absolute lowest year to year budget
growth in at least 30 years
- Class size limits and program offerings preserved
- New budget has public support of voters who have changed from no to YES*
in with the whole community on June 18 to Vote YES!
you know how much it matters?
- Last chance. If this new budget doesn't pass, NYS
law requires a contingency budget mandating about $3.5 million in ADDED cuts.
- This austerity
- Increase class sizes in elementary schoools
Middle School CHOICE program
- Cut sports and extracurriculars budget by 20%
- Slash curriculum development
- We moved here for the schools. Our
schools sustain our property values.
How can you help?
- Vote on Tuesday June 18 -- your vote is important! Vote YES
- Help us Get Out The
Vote - pass this on! Tell everyone!!
- Make 3 phone calls to your friends, ask them to vote
and to make 3 calls
- Donate or Volunteer!!
It's lower. It
matters. Go vote.